Which venue am I in?
Melbourne Convention Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf VIC 3006
Event Doors: 18 & 19 Exhibition Building
What time does the event start and finish?
New dates and times will be confirmed soon.
Is Tony Robbins on stage both days?
Tony will not be on stage both days and he won’t be on stage all day on his speaking day. There will be a variety of speakers covering a range of topics on stage throughout both days of the event.
See below for an update on the times for Tony’s stage time.
Are the Speakers there in person?
Yes! All the speakers will be live on stage at the event.
What is the schedule of speakers for the day?
Closer to the event, we will be posting to the website a speaker schedule of the event, including Tony Robbins. This schedule will give you a breakdown of the morning & afternoon speakers on each day. This schedule will not include timings. As you can appreciate this is a very tightly scheduled event and, as we are still finalising the logistics of the speakers, we cannot guarantee times at this stage. Please keep an eye on the website for updates.
Do we get copies of the speaker’s presentations?
No, unfortunately these are not available. We encourage you to take plenty of notes during each of the speakers’ sessions. There will be spare pages in your workbook for this.
Is it OK to bring children?
Children between the ages of 0-10 are not permitted in the event.
The content and language used by the speakers are not appropriate for minors. Children aged between 10-16 years of age are permitted into the event provided they have a valid ticket and are accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Please also be aware, that any individual entering the event halls will require a ticket for entry. This is regardless of age.
Can I bring a pram to the event?
We do not permit children under the age of 10 including infants into the event. As such prams will not be permitted into the event hall.
Will there be charging facilities for my phone or ipad/tablet?
Unfortunately, there won’t be charging facilities available. We recommend you bring a portable power pack with you to the event.
What time is registration?
Everyone attending the event MUST REGISTER IN PERSON.
Dates and times for registration will be confirmed once new event dates are announced.
Where do I go to register when I arrive at the venue?
You will need to go to the registration counter according to your ticket class; for example, if you are a SILVER ticket holder, then you will need to go to the SILVER registration counter. Our friendly Crew will be able to direct you through the various registration steps when you arrive.
What do I need to bring to registration?
Everyone must bring their e-ticket along to registration. If you don’t have your e-ticket you will not be able to register as this is your entry into the event.
Please bring to registration
- A printed copy of your ticket or have it ready on your mobile device
- Photo ID – your ID must match the name on the ticket
Can I register on behalf of a friend or family member?
No. Everyone must register in person; we cannot register you as attending if you aren’t there. This is to prevent ticket scalping or theft of tickets.
Please note registration is open each day of the event from – 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Is seating individually allocated?
No, all seating is unreserved in all seating sections. This means you can sit anywhere you like within your specific ticket class seating section.
I have booked a group of tickets, can we all sit together?
The seating is unreserved. You and your group will need to arrive early so you can try and get seats together.
What if I arrive late, can I still register?
Yes, you can. The registration is open each day of the event from – 7:00AM – 4:00PM
I need special seating, can this be arranged?
Yes, we have allocated seating in each section for clients that need special support. Please arrive early and go to the Customer Service desk after you have registered and our team can support you with this.
What are the ticket classes?
For ticket class benefits, please visit our website.
When will I receive my e-ticket?
E-Tickets will be emailed out to the ticket holder 2-4 weeks before the event.
There must be a unique name and email address for every ticketholder. If you purchase more than one e-ticket, you are responsible for supplying the details for all your guests. All attendees must have their own ticket to register on the day. Please print off your ticket for registration, or if you have a smartphone, you can display your ticket on your smartphone. Tickets cannot be reissued.
I haven’t received my ticket
Tickets will be emailed out to you, 2 weeks prior to the event.
If you have not received the total number of tickets you ordered, this is because you may not have provided your guests details. There is a link to update details in your Confirmation Email. The subject line will contain “Confirmation of Ticket/s Purchase – National Achievers Congress.” Each ticket must have an individual email address and name.
If you have validated your details, and still haven’t received your ticket, double check your SPAM/JUNK folder. The subject of the email will contain the words “E-Ticket – National Achievers Congress”
Will there be a lunch break?
Yes, there is a lunch break scheduled during the day. You will have time to leave the venue room and grab some lunch before you are called back in for the afternoon session.
Is lunch or meals being provided?
Lunch is provided for Diamond and Platinum clients only. All other ticket classes will be able to make use of the cafes and restaurants in the event precinct.
What should I wear to the event?
Please dress comfortably, making sure you bring a sweater or jacket to each session, as the room can become quite chilly. At Tony’s request, the temperature in the room can fluctuate from cool to quite warm, depending on how much activity is going on. We suggest you dress in layers to accommodate a range in temperature so that you’re comfortable at all times.
Can I take photos or video or record any of the event?
Professional cameras and video recording equipment are prohibited at the event, and videos may not be taken of the presentations. Photos using camera phones may be taken. Please see below the Security Information that lists the permitted and prohibited items for the event.
Can I bring any bag I want into the venue?
We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or another item to be brought into the event and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
What are the prohibited items?
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including toy weapons or projectiles, chains or spiked wrist/neckbands or studded belts.
- Cameras, iPads or tablets and audio/video recorders of any type are not permitted inside the arena.
- Camera tripods and Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices).
- Suitcases, coolers/eskies, backpacks or carry-on luggage.
- Banners, posters flags or signs larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Pets or other animals except for approved service animals, which must remain on a leash and with the owner at all times.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote controlled toys or any conveyances with wheels other than a mobility device for a disabled individual.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, Glow sticks and LED Signage, laser pointers, permanent marker/felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporises, electronic nicotine systems or any other vaporisers
- Motorbike helmets or balaclavas, bicycles, skateboards or skates
- Horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or Vuvuzela type noise making devices
- Strollers, prams, baby capsules or umbrellas longer than 30cm when in the closed position
- Any other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
Are there any prohibited activities at the event?
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes or the recording of any portion of the stage program.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede or negatively impact the operation of the event or the enjoyment of the event by participants.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the event and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or to require a person already admitted to leave the event, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstance so requires.
Are there eating places onsite at the venue?
Yes, there are eating places near the venue.
Can I take food and drinks inside the event?
Yes, you can bring food and drink with you to the event. If you are bringing food from home, we ask that is packaged in plastic containers only, as glass will not be permitted into the venue.
Can I store items in the Venue Cloakroom?
No, items cannot be stored onsite. You must drop off and leave any luggage or prohibited items at your hotel before coming to the venue.
Diamond and Platinum Client Questions
What is included in my Diamond or Platinum ticket?
For Diamond clients, the below is included in your ticket:
- Fantastic seating close to the speakers
- Fully catered lunch daily
- Event Workbook to capture insights & next steps
- Digital Toolbox – this will be emailed to attendees after the event
For Platinum clients, the below is included in your ticket:
- BEST seating closest to the speakers
- One on one photo with Tony Robbins – you will be given a dedicated link at the event to download your photo
- Fully catered lunch daily
- Event Workbook to capture insights & next steps – given out at registration
- Digital Toolbox– this will be emailed to attendees after the event
Can I bring a friend into the Diamond functions who doesn’t have a Diamond or Platinum ticket?
No, the Networking Lounge is for Platinum and Diamond clients only.
Are there dairy free, gluten free or vegan meals available?
We endeavour to cater to as many dietary requirements as possible. Please ask the friendly Food and Beverage staff if you have any questions or concerns with your lunch.
What time is lunch?
Lunch is scheduled for the middle break of the day. The time for this will depend on the speakers and their presentations. Rest assured you will have a lunch break.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question on the day of the event, please approach us at the Customer Service desk.